Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *sigh* good gba games?

*sigh* good gba games?

After finally realizing that i have to go on a vacation with my parents to see relatives (uggggg) I've decided to break down and just buy a gba... So what I'm here to ask is what are like... 2 (or 3) really good gba games that I should buy? i think I'm going in August (not sure exactly when) so what games could you suggest that are out or will be out in august? (come to think of it i might get mroe than 2 or 3 games, since I will be making a lot of money)

2-3, eh?

Advance Wars
    Castlevania: CotM
    Golden Sun

Those'll keep you busy.

3. Originally posted by Yoshi
    2-3, eh?

Advance Wars
    Castlevania: CotM
    Golden Sun

Those'll keep you busy.
    What Master Yoshi said.

BTW Yoshi, are those covers in your sig all real? I had no idea Jedi Outcast was getting ported to Cube... hope it turns out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Well...
    i already beat advanced wars and castlevania (friend has em) and goldensun isnt really my style rpg... :/ whens metroid coming out? thats all i know

5. Metroid=November

In addition to being my favorite racing game ever, Mario Kart Super Circuit is my favorite GBA game ever. It gets my highest recommendation. Ive put about 40 hours into it.

Kuru Kuru Kururin is a fantastic game, but it wasn't released in North America. Pick up the European release if possible, but the Japanese version does just fine for me.

Wario Land 4 is a great platform game, and an all new one at that. Puyo Pop, Sonic, either of the Mario's, f-zero, Rayman, Klonoa and Bomberman are all sure bets as well.

6. Here is a brief run-down on the games I have. Hope it helps.

Advance Wars - Needs no intro. One of the best games ever.
    Golden Sun - Needs no intro. One of the best games ever.
    ChuChu Rocket - Very fun, especially the puzzle mode. Tonnes of replay value.
    Klonoa: Empire of Dreams - Extremely fun puzzle/platformer. Highly recommended if you can find it.
    Konami Krazy Racers - Pretty fun kart racer.
    Sonic Advance - Not the best Sonic ever, but quite good and fun.
    Puyo Pop - Best puzzle game ever!
    Megaman Battle Network - It's a unique action/strategy type RPG. Very cute, addictive, and fun.
    Tactics Ogre - I only just started..... But it oozes quality.
    V-Rally 3 - Incredible looking 3D racer, plays really well too. It's no Sega Rally but it's fun.
    Denki Blocks - Digital crack. No other way to describe it. Insanely addictive puzzle game.
    Steven Gerrard's Total Soccer - Fun and simple little football game with a top down perspective, kinda like the old Sensible Soccer games.

I can't tell you which games to get since I dunno what kind of games you like, but I highly recommend each and every one of the games I listed. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Originally posted by LordPerrin
    BTW Yoshi, are those covers in your sig all real? I had no idea Jedi Outcast was getting ported to Cube... hope it turns out well.
    Yep. They're all real. I stole them from GameSpot's release list.

november?! urrrg... I really want a new mario but stupid fuckin nintendo, all they do is rerelease games i already have on snes with like... one new enemy! i was thinking of getting a few diffrent genres, i will definatley need a action/adventure, maybe an rpg, ahh hell i dunno, anyone have any other suggestiosn for me to take into mind?

9. Damn, all this talk of GBA games makes me even more pissed that NoA still isn't planning on releasing Fire Emblem in America. Maybe I'll import it.

Stibbons Guest
    Originally posted by NApOLm321
    I really want a new mario but stupid fuckin nintendo, all they do is rerelease games i already have on snes with like... one new enemy!
    Yeah, because everyone of all ages has played the same games as you have.

Super Dodgeball, Mario Kart and Chu Chu Rocket.