Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 68910

Thread: Code of Princess (Basically Guardian Heroes 3)

1. The second i sell it, it'll become one of those C-tier Atlus games that blows up in value
    Donk

2. But then it won't be worth playing or buying. I need it before that happens.

3. i'll try playing it again and if i beat it before you find it for $20 i'll sell it to you for $20
    Donk

4. Or $19.95. That's sub-$20, right?
    Donk

Finchie hustlin up in hur.

6. It's all good.

Sqoon-$20.

This is also where you fall in love with it and proclaim it the greatest game since Otomedius.

7. Otomedius, Hyper Dimension Neptunia Mk2, Code of Princess, all quality games.
    Donk

8. it's basically a slower Guardian Heroes hampered by bad to nonexistent online play and local co op needing a lot (3 more 3dses & game copies) to get started.

I played more GH recently and found the similarities really apt. GH is basically far less fun without friends, but the pace is faster. Oh, and you can run out of continues. In CoP you can retry a mission to your heart's content.

I got it day 1 and regretted it but its value is dramatically better at $20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. I don't like this game at all and knew I wouldn't since I didn't like Guardian Heroes either (although I did enjoy the sequel -- hi, finch). It's very boring to me. There aren't any kawaii characters.