Page 21 of 129 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2012: Hai! Dekimashita!

1. Order of Ecclesia is really, really good, but also really really really REALLY hard.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. That's probably part of what makes it good though.

It's really not that hard. You can always level up.

Unless you beat the game in Level 1 mode.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. You are insane if you think any of the Metroidvanias are even remotely difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    The first one with Soma in it was really, really good. The second one was ok.
    This is correct. Aria and Ecclesia are probably the best.
    Last edited by FirstBlood; 25 Feb 2012 at 01:32 PM.

#14 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss (PSV)

I'm gonna have to say that Bend Studios came through with delivering an Uncharted experience on a portable. It's most similar to the first PS3 game, looks incredible and plays great. Biggest complaint is that there's too much touchscreen stuff, but never to the point that it would make me want to stop playing. Good times.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. OoE started off seeming really hard because the bosses were a bit tougher and the potions were expensive, but you get over that hurdle pretty quickly. It's definitely one of the best of the Iga games, though.

I agree that Aria is better than Harmony. It's been too long, I should play it again.

8. #6 - Touch My Katamari

I enjoyed the PSP Katamari, but this one is definitely a lot better thanks to the dual analog sticks. Didn't like the music all that much though, and the in-game PS Store shilling is really annoying.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Arkham City.

I loved it way more than Asylum but it was pretty damn short. The ending was a mind fuck.

10. #7 Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions (360) Really repetitive. Tries to offer a bunch of different things- I thought the noir mode was the best/most fun to play. Lots of Spidey villians, but not all that much fun.