Page 29 of 129 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Completion Thread 2012: Hai! Dekimashita!

1. Double fisting cocks
    How would you ever get one fist inside a urethra, let alone two?

2. No, no, no. A cock in each hand, silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Again (DS)

The death of Cing was like losing the love of your life to a horrible tragedy at a young age. Playing Again is like going through her things after you bury her, and discovering that she was hosting wild group sex parties in your bedroom while you were busy working two jobs to pay off her student loans. Double fisting cocks of the men you hate the most, that sort of thing. It's really terrible, and if Hotel Dusk meant anything to you, you should give this one a wide berth.
    I'm glad you said this, because i was slightly interested and now will never ever play this game.

Mutant Mudds (3DS)

Mutant Mudds, on the other hand, was a pleasure. A tad short for the price, and some more upgrade variety would have spiced things up nicely, but it was fun while it lasted.
    Did you get everything? I got quite a bit of time out of it from the bonus levels and collecting the shits. It's one of those games where they're spread around with actual thought to the level design, so they're fun to get.
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I'm glad you said this, because i was slightly interested and now will never ever play this game.
    It's almost worth playing because it ventures into "so bad it's unintentionally funny" territory. But then you remember that this is the swan song for the people that gave us Kyle Hyde, and the sadness sets in.

Did you get everything? I got quite a bit of time out of it from the bonus levels and collecting the shits. It's one of those games where they're spread around with actual thought to the level design, so they're fun to get.
    I'm going to go back and hit the bonus levels after I finish up RE: Revelations. But I also want to dive into Sakura Sword. Choices!
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (GB)

Great game. Fifteen years later, I still want to strangle the sadistic fuck that designed Wario's castle.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! I played and beat it for the first time last year, and that last stage is fucking nuts. Other TNL'ers seemed to think that I just sucked at the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    No, no, no. A cock in each hand, silly.
    That's skiing.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. 7 - Space Harrier - Spent an hour or so with this tonight and beat it for the first time ever on the Ultimate Genesis Collection for the 360. The game has aged incredibly well, and still looks pretty decent.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 25 Mar 2012 at 03:15 AM.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. #8 (A) - DLC for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (The Legend of Dead Kel). I figured what the hell, might as well play this while I just finished KoA. More of the same except a few dopey achievements and no achievement for finishing the main quest. Bizarre.

#20 - Wipeout 2048 (PSV)

Finished off the single player. They really should've gone with a cleaner track design but whatever. It's fast and a lot of fun. Still have a lot of multiplayer races to go and I didn't get some of the elite passes in the 2050 racing year so I'll still be playing this off and on for a bit.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Again (DS)

The death of Cing was like losing the love of your life to a horrible tragedy at a young age. Playing Again is like going through her things after you bury her, and discovering that she was hosting wild group sex parties in your bedroom while you were busy working two jobs to pay off her student loans. Double fisting cocks of the men you hate the most, that sort of thing. It's really terrible, and if Hotel Dusk meant anything to you, you should give this one a wide berth.

Glad I put Last Window off til later playing Again . Spot on, a shame given the concept had potential.