Thread: Did anyone like Joe Dirt?

1. Did anyone like Joe Dirt?

I have to say I did. I thought it was funny as hell. I was VERY suprised how David Spade did as Joe Dirt. He was funny and not a moron as the trailers made him out to be. Plus Christopher Walken is in it. I like the movie, maybe more than I should have. Thumbs Up from me.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. Well, I havent seen it yet

The Adventures of the Mullet

But I will rent it one of these days.

3. The movie sucked, but I'd be lieing if I said it didn't make me laugh. Some good parts here and there, and there are some freaking amazing looking women in that movie.

4. I enjoyed this movie a lot too, but I must say that I'm a sucker for the "screwball comedy." I'm 20 (almost 21), and grew up watching all the cheesy 80s comedies, and it continued through with movies like Half Baked, and all the Sandler movies. To me, as long as it makes me laugh a good amount of times, it's a good movie, and I will like to own it because I can always use a good laugh. It's especially good when I am at school and since I live with 5 other people, you have a big group all laughing, which makes it much more enjoyable. Norm MacDonald needs to make another movie
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

Jay Guest
    It's funny in a way, but it would have better suited had it been made in the 80's. Still, a solid rental.

6. Norm MacDonald needs to make another movie

I totally agree

7. I fucking HATE that movie. I want Spade dead because of it...

Jay Guest
    Oh come on now, there are millions more reasons to hate David Spade. Really now...

9. Yea, but this is the biggest.

10. Originally posted by Despair
    Norm MacDonald needs to make another movie

I totally agree
    Right on!