Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TNL Movie Club: You Can Count On Me

1. TNL Movie Club: You Can Count On Me

One of the best movies that no one saw. I thought I was going to hate it after the first 10 minutes or so, but it really grew on me. It's on Netflix, you should probably watch it.

2. Never even heard of this. I'll try and check it out tonight.

3. I love Laura Linney.

4. I liked seeing Matthew Broderick play Rooney. It's a fun movie about relationships.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Huh, so this was Mark Ruffalo's breakout film.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. I think Hulk was his breakout film

BECAUSE HE BROKE OUT OF HIS CLOTHING! HA HA HA

7. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I love Laura Linney.
    She's 36 in this! I would have pegged her at 26...
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 18 Jul 2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: wrong quote I dumb dumb

8. How come my Pokemon Blue doesn't have Donkey Kong sound effects?

9. If you think about it, she's responsible for her brothers shitty situation in this movie. She got the house because she was stupid and got knocked up and then never bought him out of his share of it.

10. You're right. When people get fucked out of one thing, they have every right to be completely useless for the rest of their lives.