Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anime Winter 2012

1. This season just seems to be "the painful wait before Fate/zero S2" for me.

Nothing really struck me as interesting so far so I haven't checked anything new out yet but I'll probably start randomly checking out things soon. I've still got Guilty Crown and Mirai Nikki so I guess those'll have to do.

2. I like the style of Mouretsu Pirates so far. However, the pacing seems a bit off. I'll give it another few episodes. I'm just happy to see more spaceship animes rather than giant robot. I love space ships.

Going to check out Rinne no Lagrange next.

.... is it obvious that I'm a scifi fan?

3. I know a really good show that's on right now...
    Donk

4. Must be a fat cat thing this month because I just watched the first two episodes (each 3 minutes) of Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki about a big ol' fat, fluffy cat.

5. the answer is yes
    Donk

That is one fat cat

7. Quote Originally Posted by Station View Post
    Must be a fat cat thing this month because I just watched the first two episodes (each 3 minutes) of Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki about a big ol' fat, fluffy cat.
    I couldn't resist the cover you posted, so I watched a few episodes. Very cute! I want to name my next cat "Poyo."

8. >:( NYANKO.
    Donk

9. Seriously though, the show Finch is touting is really good, and probably the only thing really worth watching this winter.

10. I guess I have 2 seasons to catch up on then...

EDIT:

Just checked out Rinne no Lagrange. Way too fast-paced first episode and a lot of unbelievable reactions from the main character. Oh, you want me to pilot this giant robot? Sure.
    Last edited by Station; 18 Jan 2012 at 05:21 PM.