View Poll Results: The thread is a question, why do I need to enter a poll question

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

8 53.33%
  • NO!

4 26.67%
  • They shouldn't even be allowed to reach the age where breeding could occur. GO SPARTA!

3 20.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Should the Mentally Challenged Be Allowed To Breed?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    This thread was started because I had a family three generations deep come in and you could tell things got worse with each generation. Toothless grandma drooled with each word spoken. Father couldn't read the titles of half the games he was looking at. Son was wearing clothes that were torn and he had food all over his face and clothes. He didn't speak so much as grunt and get really agitated when father wouldn't buy grand theft auto. None of them smelled like a shower had been within their recent past. They spent $200. Grandma said grandson could get more at the end of the month when she gets her money.
    You can accuse me of lying, I don't care. Maybe pineapple remembers families like this.
    So that's where it came from.
    Couldn't forget those types if I tried. It always perplexed me when they'd spent so much, none of them really seem to want to be there, even the kid who's getting the games.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I don't think it bothered SSJN, they spent $200 after all.
    I'm sure he'd prefer the people giving him the money were more pleasing to the senses, but yeah, cash is cash. $200 sales in a place where people are constantly looking to get money instead of spend it is always welcome.

Paul I feel like this is a personal attack on my semen.