View Poll Results: Should fat people be allowed to have cake?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's their god damn right to have cake.

4 23.53%
  • Yes, but only if it's a special occasion.

2 11.76%
  • Yes, but only on their birthday.

1 5.88%
  • I'm afraid of what i think, and so are you.

0 0%
  • No, not in any circumstance should fat people be allowed to have cake.

3 17.65%
  • Fat people should be the main ingredient of cake.

7 41.18%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Fat People Be Allowed To Have Cake?

1. Should Fat People Be Allowed To Have Cake?

That cake could go to someone more needy of the calories, but sometimes everyone needs to celebrate something.
    Donk

2. Personally, i think that fat people should decide if they should have cake or not. It's delicious and no one else is eating it immediately, so why the hell not?
    Donk

3. I guess another thing to consider is "What is fat?" Is overweight fat, and who decides that? I mean, i'm pocchari myself, and it's because i like cake and don't like push-ups. Even people at what's considered by some government agency to be a healthy weight are fat compared to Karen Carpenters. Where do you draw the line?
    Donk

4. Adverse health effects?

5. I think a sin tax should be added to junk food and the revenue generated from it should subsidize healthy food. It's appalling that the cheapest food is the worst for you.

6. I have always been behind that thinking. There are more people in and out of the hospital for poor diet than cigarettes and alcohol combined.

Not if I have to subsidize their health care. This applies to smokers and cigarettes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I think a sin tax should be added to junk food and the revenue generated from it should subsidize healthy food. It's appalling that the cheapest food is the worst for you.
    This works as well.

8. I don't agree with subsidizing anyone else's healthcare that doesn't lead as perfectly healthy a life as myself. Right now I'm subject to a ridiculous deductible because America is addicted to prescription medication. If you have seizures or are clinically insane, you need a prescription. If you're on adderall, valium, muscle relaxers, or sleeping pills, please get fucked.

9. You are a fascist monster.

10. You can just suck my darn penis.