Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sega CD Games I need to get rid of

1. Sega CD Games I need to get rid of

Well, these have been sitting in my basement for awhile and it's time to sell them, as I need money and am unemployed at the moment. (Excuse the bad pics - I'm using my iPod to take them)

First up is Snatcher. I am the original owner of this game and bought it on release. The top back of the case has a crack in it, and the disc itself has smudges and two small scratches. The disc has been tested 5 months ago and works. $120 ON HOLD

Next up is Popful Mail. I also bought this game on release. Everything is flawless. No scratches on the disc. $150

Paypal accepted only. No Money orders. Games will be shipped in a cardboard box padded packing material to minimize shipping damage.

Shipping for these items is free and includes insurance and delivery confirmation. Expedited shipping is available for an addition $2. PM me if Interested.

Don't like the prices? Shoot me an offer. No lowballs please.
    Please don't shit in my sales thread. If you don't like what you see or don't like the prices, move on.
    Keep an eye on this thread; I will be selling my entire collection of Sega CD games in the coming days.
    Last edited by Beefy Hits; 21 Jan 2012 at 11:30 AM.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

2. Popful Mail, I love that game.

3. I'd snatch that one game if I were a less scrupulous person.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'd snatch that one game if I were a less scrupulous person.
    Sure man. Buy it from me and sell it at your store! Heh heh
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

am I seeing these prices right?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    am I seeing these prices right?
    DUDE, DIDN'T YOU READ THE DISCLAIMER?

Seriously though, you can get those for half as much on Amazon.

7. But do the ones on Amazon come complete with decaying bits of foam?

8. I don't think they've been pre-rubbed on carpet, either.

is there a good place to get iso files for sega cd games I already own?

10. If you already own them, just pop them in your drive and run MagicISO. If not, ask in another forum.