Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 4151535455

Thread: A Miserable Podcast of Secrets

1. I think the biggest problem with AMPOS is that you aren't all recording in the same room. That leads to not being able to share notes, people talking over each other, and in many cases I suspect people are surfing the internet while they're recording which makes it hard to focus on the task at hand.

It's not like you can fix the problem of not living near each other though.

I agree that the flow would be a lot better were we all in the same room, but yeah, what can you do? =[

sexy cam party imo
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I think the biggest problem with AMPOS is that you aren't all recording in the same room. That leads to not being able to share notes, people talking over each other, and in many cases I suspect people are surfing the internet while they're recording which makes it hard to focus on the task at hand.
    I have no way of knowing for sure, but I bet that more podcasts are recorded this way than not. And this includes the ones from professional media companies. It's just that, well, the people doing them know what they are doing.

4. I think using webcams actually helps a lot and would reduce the speaking over each other part a lot
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. And then sleeve would be able to see you all with your heads in your hands every time he speaks.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    They're all recorded, it's just a matter of editing out my voice
    We should start a Kickstarter to hire somebody to edit these podcasts.
    Fixed, and donated.