Page 1 of 55 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: A Miserable Podcast of Secrets

1. A Miserable Podcast of Secrets

This thread is for comments and questions related to our video game podcast. Previously, we posted the shows in the news section, but going forward the show descriptions will be linked via the TNL home page as features. We will probably start linking them in the forum index sidebar again, but not as news items.

Other notes:

1. The podcast is still in review with Apple. When there is an iTunes link, I will post it here and in future show descriptions.

2. We will strive to stick to a regular weekly Wednesday release for new shows in 2012.

3. We're hoping to have bahn and Melf on as guests. If you'd like to contribute to the show as a resident expert or in some other capacity of general interest to our audience, send me a PM or call us at (312) 233-2865 and leave a message.

Here is a link to this week's podcast page.
    Last edited by Nick; 09 Feb 2012 at 02:29 AM.

2. I'm an expert on pretty much everything. So hit me up if you want knowledge dropped on you

3. Don't hit up Dave. He's an ass.

4. Fuck, I forgot to log onto the Korian account before I posted that.

5. It passed even with all the pedo talk?

It passed because of all the pedo talk.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. I told tain what you were shit talking. He said your ass is grass. Watch your back.

Bring it.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. He said never mind. Fighting you would pose no challenge so there's no point.