Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Ace Attorney 5 (3DS digital), Ace Attorney 1+2+3 HD (iOS) Announced

1. Ghost Trick is pretty good on iOS. I can't imagine Phoenix Wright not being good on iOS. They don't really need buttons. even as a reaction against Yoshi trying to get a reaction by saying something idiotic if it's for any reason besides getting a reaction, they don't need buttons.
    Donk

2. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    If Cave passes over development of real games for iOS then we all lose.
    You can thank Yoshi for that. And Obama. Obama and Yoshi are working together.
    Donk

I've bought everything Cave has released on any platform except WP7 over the last three or whatever years. That streak will be broken with the new DDP though.

4. ...this might be the game that gets me to use Nintendo's POS service. God, they're awful.

5. Don't do it, Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I've bought everything Cave has released on any platform except WP7 over the last three or whatever years. That streak will be broken with the new DDP though.
    Buy me a copy. Keep the streak alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    ...this might be the game that gets me to use Nintendo's POS service. God, they're awful.
    Ed, no, stay strong!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

You fucks who bought online-less Monster Hunter and a second CPP aren't the best support group. It's like an AA meeting where they hand out meth.

9. I imagine a lot of people who play Monster Hunter now originally bought online-less monster hunter and claw handed their way through it.
    Donk

10. i bought monster hunter 3ds, split a copy of the wii u version, and i'm totally going to buy this

i'm sorry consumers