Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1424262728

Thread: Ace Attorney 5 (3DS digital), Ace Attorney 1+2+3 HD (iOS) Announced

1. This is on sale for $17.99 on the eShop this week! AND Layton vs. Wright comes out tomorrow!

...and I realized I never finished the last case in Ace Attorney 3! Exclamation!

Evidence: I only actually own a copy of Ace Attorney 1. I borrowed 2 and 3 and never got around to grabbing 4. ...but Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright arrives at my doorstep tomorrow?!?

Verdict: GUILTY.

Sentence: I still have the copy of Ace Attorney 3 in my possession. Time to finish that and give it back. Geez, how lame of me.

But what of Apollo Justice and Dual Destinies?! I don't have an iOS device... maybe I should get in on that eShop sale.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Phoenix_Sweating_1.gif 
Views:	169 
Size:	56.4 KB 
ID:	74951  

2. YOU NEVER FINISHED THE LAST CASE OF TRIALS AND TRIBULAITONS

YOU ARE GUILTY OF MURDERING A LOT OF PEOPLE, JAIL TIME FOREVER
    Donk

3. I know! I'm going to play that on my DS Lite instead of some dumb RPG on the train. I also just ordered Apollo Justice. DON'T WORRY, NICK! WE'LL GET YOU OUT OF THIS.

Fonch, this eShop sale... is it worth skipping the 3DS version if I'm considering grabbing an iPad within a year or so for web and career purposes?

I must see this series through.

Must.

4. It just depends on what you want to play it on. It looks really nice on iOS, but (and i know people will go BUH BUH BUH about this) i think it loses something. it looks just a little off, to me anyway. :P I also have a terrible time actually playing games to completion on those things, but ymmv

you also have to play AAI and AAI2!
    Donk

I don't have an iOS device, but AA5 is perfect on the 3DS. Just buy it. Then buy it again on iOS.

Oh shit! I forgot Wright vs Layton is arriving from Amazon any minute now!

7. I restarted the last case in PW5. I forgot that you play as Edgeworth! Oh man. This is going to be fun.

Wait, psychlocks. Dammit.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    I know! I'm going to play that on my DS Lite instead of some dumb RPG on the train. I also just ordered Apollo Justice. DON'T WORRY, NICK! WE'LL GET YOU OUT OF THIS.

Fonch, this eShop sale... is it worth skipping the 3DS version if I'm considering grabbing an iPad within a year or so for web and career purposes?

I must see this series through.

Must.
    While I like the iPad version of the original trilogy less, Dual Destinies is pretty much perfect on iPad. It's more or less the same assets but everything is bigger and sharper and it's easier to appreciate the little details. Some of the textures (especiall in the courtroom) look horribly fuzzy blpwn up to big size but overall it looks great on the big screen). The UI works very well too and there's no more surrogate dual screen nonsense.

But it's the same game one either platform so really, it's not a hugely important decision. All the same content, DLC, everything is there on both platforms.