Thread: I Have Joined THE DARK SIDE, No More Mister Nice Guy

1. I Have Joined THE DARK SIDE, No More Mister Nice Guy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20120131_134621.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	872.9 KB 
ID:	64399

2. Oh shit! How were they? Noa go to Germany and get a McMoot!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Darknes tastes like shit, I have been told Light does too.

4. They looked repulsive based on the Kotaku article. But I have to confess I'm curious.

Are they just dyed black, or they like pumpernickel loaves or something?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

I'm more impressed by the salad. Try getting a fast food salad that contains anything other than iceberg lettuce in terms of its greens in the US.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm more impressed by the salad. Try getting a fast food salad that contains anything other than iceberg lettuce in terms of its greens in the US.
    Check this blog out, Yoshi.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/201...like-fast-food
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Goats cheese, semi dried sundried tomatoes aragula and 3 other kinds of lettuce, pears.
    You can substitute your fries for that.

That's a great blog post in a subtle way. Companies will cater to what consumers demand. So if we weren't a nation of fat dumbasses, we'd have grass fed local beef and chlorine free chicken at our McDonald's too.

9. It's pretty depressing how little effort we put into understanding where our food comes from here. Although honestly, even if we did, I doubt anything would come of it. Change takes effort, after all.

Still, interesting blog post.