Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Ignored posts

Ignored posts

The font for ignored posts is three times the size of normal posts and bolded. This is stupid. Can it be fixed?

I think I'm on the featherweight skin, but I can't tell how to check.
    Last edited by Josh; 04 Feb 2012 at 12:03 PM.

2. For real.

No, that is how my posts are now. Because I'm that awesome.

4. It's ridiculous. "HEY! LISTEN! DON'T FORGET YOU'RE IGNORING THIS GUY." I'm surprised it doesn't blink at you. Sure would love a feature we had a decade ago called "Total Ignore." I understand, though, that message board technology took a ride in a Delorean a few years ago, and this is FAR too sophisticated for us now.

Btw, GameFAQs uses a message board system that would have seemed dated in 2000, and yet they have this (although they just call it "Ignore"...).

5. If this only happens in the Featherweight style, then it's fixed.

6. Bring back total ignore. I will suck your dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Bring back total ignore. I will suck your dick.
    To be fair, he's going to do that whether you bring back total ignore or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

8. I would be pretty happy with total ignore, as it is, the two people when combined on my ignore list can take up 2/3rds of a page with their posts. One of them alone represents every third post and I'm not even exaggeration. This of course includes the fact that every other post he makes is a series of two posts.

9. O
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. RLY?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt