Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: Modified Ignore for Subscribers ("Total Ignore Lite")

1. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Just an fyi to Nick. I haven't subscribed yet, but all the people I have on ignore are now on Total Ignore.
    Shut the fuck up!

2. Also, Nick, you forgot to give us homework for the weekend.

If I subscribe, can you force Razor to see my posts again?

4. I don't see why a subscriber would want to ignore anyone. If you're paying for TNL, you should read the complete TNL. All of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

5. Actually, this might be intentional. Giving us a taste for free, then snatching it away and jacking up the price once we're addicted?

6. Nick - Do you know if the implementation of total ignore lite into the other templates (for example, We Mean Business) is just a matter of tedious code changing? If so, I would like to volunteer my assistance.

7. I just finally paid for a sub in order to ignore buttcheeks. The temptation to reply in the double fine thread was just too much, I had to cut it off.

Thanks Nick! A+ work from everyone involved!

Yeah. You really held back.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yeah. You really held back.
    I don't think you're getting the concept. If he has you on ignore, there's no way he saw this. And there's no way he will, unless someone quotes it in a response.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    unless someone quotes it in a response.
    I know right?