Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Flash Crash While Using Chrome Like Every Ten Minutes?

Does Flash Crash While Using Chrome Like Every Ten Minutes?

Because it does for me, and it's getting incredibly annoying. Back to Firefox I guess.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

2. It does not for me. Flash is working fine here on Chrome.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

3. It crashes for me once in a while, usually not a big deal.

4. Flash crashes sporadically for me, but I blame it mostly on the fact that flash is a giant piece of shit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Because it does for me, and it's getting incredibly annoying. Back to Firefox I guess.
    Is your Chrome updated? I had this problem over the weekend, and that turned out to be the reason. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

I assumed it checked for updates by itself, but maybe it doesn't. I'll download the the latest from the site.
    My Backloggery

7. It does check for updates itself, look in the upper right for the green arrow that indicates a patch is waiting for you to restart the browser.

I never restart my browser, shit stays up for weeks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Is your Chrome updated? I had this problem over the weekend, and that turned out to be the reason. Problem solved.
    There was an issue where YouTube would crash the damn thing for a while when you closed a tab.

Fixed now, thankfully!

Downloaded the latest version, seems good so far.
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    It does check for updates itself, look in the upper right for the green arrow that indicates a patch is waiting for you to restart the browser.

I never restart my browser, shit stays up for weeks.
    This was exactly my problem. I was in need of Phantasy Star II maps and didn't want to close my browser. I'm a lazy fuck sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.