Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: San Diego Comic Con 2012

1. San Diego Comic Con 2012

Still months away but tickets haven't gone on sale yet (unless you waited in that mile long line last year). Anyways, who is going, etc, etc. Got my hotel booked, this is the 4th time going and it gets busier and crazier every year.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

2. Fortunately I was near the front of that mile long line last year. As usual I will be there, most likely wasting my preview night in another line to get my badge for next year.
    All is well.

3. Anyone with writing experience can apply at comic book resource for a writing gig that pays and you'll get a 4 day pass. Win win
    Geek in the Desert

4. how do you apply?

5. right here.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=39052

Comic Book Resources is in need of a handful of additional reporters for our coverage of Comic-Con International in San Diego July 12th through 15! All interested applicants should e-mail CBR Executive Producer Jonah Weiland at jonah@comicbookresources.com. All applicants will receive a four-day press pass, will be compensated for their work and fed while at the show. All applicants must have their own laptop/portable computer to file stories with and a recording device to record panels and interviews.

Interested parties should, if at all possible, include two writing samples and indicate which days they’ll be able to attend the show and if they’ve done panel/convention coverage before. Please include your phone number with your application. For the subject line, please use “Comic-Con Reporter Applicant.”We look forward to hearing from you!
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

7. I'm going still on Pro pass, woo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. 7 days until im in sunny san diego. a lot of shit to do and buy this year as always
    Geek in the Desert

9. So um... anyone willing to do a little shopping for the odd Comic Con exclusive? God help me, I need to get a My Little Pony Derpy Hooves as a gift for my sister.

James

10. Yeah. For your sister.