Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gravity Daze/Rush

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Anyone else playing this?
    I want this game, but I'm too busy buying NES games. Sorry! That, and I'm still in the middle of Felghana.

2. I kinda wanted to wait for the weekend to start playing this but I might just pick it up today and have at it.

3. You will almost certainly be a better person for doing so.

4. Such an awesome game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. It is. Beat the first boss and opened up the second part of the city last night, which is somehow even more gorgeous than the last area. That this wasn't a launch title was probably a mistake. I noticed that you can adjust the sensitivity of the camera as well, so now I'm flying and fighting with even more precision.

GOTY for me so far.

Between you guys and the Eurogamer review, my Vita lust is growing. I've already spent too much this month though. I'll have to wait or sell some more stuff.

My suspicions have been confirmed: reviewers that complain about the combat are just uncoordinated and bad. Nothing wrong with the way this plays at all.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. Yeah, I noticed that the game even gives you a bit of a break with dive kicks and special attacks, since you only really have to aim in the general vicinity and it homes in on weak points for you. You'd really have to be pretty shitty at games to have an issue with it.

9. Many places this week are offering a $50 gift card with hardware purchase.
    That's not too shabby if you live in a place where Amazon doesn't charge tax.

Yeah, I'm going to try to hold out for the white one this fall. I have a white PSP and a white iPhone, and I don't want to find my Vita's box on fire or anything.

edit: Hmmm... I just checked and can get this with Marriott points:

Quote Originally Posted by Marriott Rewards
    PS 3G VITA Bundle

Features 5" OLED capacitive touch screen, rear multi-touch pad and dual analog sticks make for real hands-on gaming. Built-in Wi-Fi and 3G mobile network. Includes 2 PS Vita Games (various) and 4GB memory card. 3G service provided by AT&T.
    This appears to be the first edition bundle, though it doesn't mention the case.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 14 Jun 2012 at 04:30 PM.