Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Gravity Daze/Rush

1. Smart move, Sony needs some PS4 exclusives and this is a quick way to get something good out there. I'm in.

2. Yup, this makes sense. Start up-rezzing some Vita games. GoW3, not so much.

3. I'm glad more people will get a chance to play this gem. Still my favorite game on the Vita.

While I'm not interested in either, I think both make sense, since a significant number of PS4 owners jumped ship from 360 and/or Wii and missed stuff like The Last of Us and God of War III.

5. Seriously, bring up Soul Sacrifice since they don't have MonHun. Get Wipeout since there isn't a futuristic racer, etc.

6. One of my favorite Vita games. I'm sad to see the Vita lose another of its charm points, and I don't know that the "far prettier" visuals on the PS4 will have the same feel as the oddly pixel-looking graphics on the Vita version, but I'll still buy it and play it and love it and be happy that far more people are finally getting to try it.

And then hurry up on that gravity kitten sequel, Sony!
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

7. Currently stupid cheap on SEN (as well as a lot of other games for everything but PS4).
    Check Yoshi's link in the SEN thread.

I'll buy it to support Japa Studios's beautiful work.

Sure wish this announcement was a Vita sequel though.

10. Why would they waste money on the Vita