Thread: Anyone for Lunch in Manhattan?

1. Anyone for Lunch in Manhattan?

I have to pick up my GF in Manhattan this Friday afternoon (probably around 2-3pm), but I figured I'd head in early and fuck around the city for a bit beforehand. Anyone interested in meeting up for lunch? I have to pick her up in the Central Park West area but I'll be driving so I can meet up wherever. Might be a good way to start Ramon's weekend picture gallery. Holla back.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I would but I don't have the time to go that far uptown. There are others there though!

3. Again, I'm driving...I can meet you bitches wherever. Doesn't have to be uptown.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. It looks like you'll be having lunch alone, while your GF is going to be very busy...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Nah...I'll just sleep in. No big deal.

6. I work near Grand Central, but this has been a terrible week and I have to leave work early to pick up my daughter on Friday. Hopefully next time would work out better.