Page 1 of 57 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NFL Free Agency, Draft, and Offseason

1. 2012 NFL Free Agency, Draft, and Offseason

Let's get this thread started with some great news: moron Ron Jaworski has been removed from the Monday Night Football booth! Hooray!

Last edited by Geo; 15 Feb 2012 at 04:39 PM.

2. I liked Gruden and Jaws.

Tirico is the worst member of MNF. He has no personality. Just the stereotypical "announcer" guy.

He's not Joe Buck, so it could be worse.

4. Buck is the absolute worst.

I like Tirico. Just him and Herbstreit on ESPN Thursday Night College Football was the best imo.

5. Joe Buck is yuck. I think his face is stuck in a perpetual "smug asshole" look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joe_buck_back_in_zoolander_form.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	64585   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	joe_buck_stoneface_model_2.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	64586   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buckmccarver.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	64587   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	explore_deadspin_videos_1495.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	64588  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	81954994.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	259.4 KB 
ID:	64589  

6. I like Jaws. He's smart.

7. I've never liked Jaws so thats good news to me.

Anyways, on to the Lions needs for the offseason:

1. Contract extension for Megatron. Should make it him the highest paid WR however what sucks is that it is going to tie up a lot of the Lions money and chances of fulfilling some other needs.

2. Resign Cliff Avril and Stephen Tulloch. Those two will probably be highly sought after in the free agent market but Avril has a desire to stay and Tulloch was team leader in tackles. Both are needed for next season.

3. Address secondary and the offensive line in the draft. The offensive line held up for the most part and kept Stafford in all 16 games but age is a big concern with Jeff Backus protecting the blind side. While the secondary went through up grade last season, there is still work to be done. Early signs point to the Janoris Jenkins to be drafted in the first round.

4. Find the running game. Jahvid Best doesn't look like he can shoulder the load after two straight seasons of injuries. Kevin Smith is a question mark and the team doesn't exactly know what they have in Mike LeShoure after being on the IR his rookie season.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

Plaxico Burress wants to be an Eagle. They're going to need to change their color to orange and be the NFC version of the Bengals if this comes to fruition. Maybe they can replace their DC with a parole officer. He couldn't be any worse, right, Advocate?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    He couldn't be any worse, right, Advocate?
    They are making it really difficult to be an Eagles fan.

fuck.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    fuck
    the combine.

The amount of coverage this thing gets is ridiculous.