Page 1 of 26 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Get Serious: Forced Vaginal Penetration Now Required in Virginia

Lets Get Serious: Forced Vaginal Penetration Now Required in Virginia

Virginia now requires a trans-vaginal ultrasound for all women seeking abortions.

You will lie down on a table with your knees bent and feet in holders called stirrups. The health care provider will place a probe, called a transducer, into the vagina. The probe is covered with a condom and a gel. This fulfills the requirement for rape under Virginia law.

This is a procedure being done for no reason than to try to make a woman feel shame for wanting to get an abortion.

Educate yourself on the issue, get on the phone and shut this fucking thing down. The governor can also be reached on Twitter, facebook, or even old school phone, letter, or email

Do something.

I'll leave a message, but last time I got too carried away on an issue and said some off color remarks.

3. Wow. Remember when this wasn't an utterly embarrassing country to live in? I sure miss those days.

Emailing the gov's office right now.

4. I fired off an email last week when I heard about this.

This is a way bigger issue than some guy not getting his arcade stick for a month, or whatever the last thing you motherfuckers were up in arms about. This is real life.

Do something.

Chux sent an application to be an official rapist.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Wow. Remember when this wasn't an utterly embarrassing country to live in? I sure miss those days.

Emailing the gov's office right now.
    Very suspicious

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This is a way bigger issue than some guy not getting his arcade stick for a month, or whatever the last thing you motherfuckers were up in arms about. This is real life.

Do something.
    Do they give a shit if you're not from Virginia?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korian View Post
    Very suspicious
    Go fuck yourself. If you want to be a paranoid douche, do it in any thread other than this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Do they give a shit if you're not from Virginia?
    Will they give a shit if the entire fucking world contacts them about this? Probably. Lets find out instead of sitting around doing nothing like a fucking waste of life.

Anonymous has noticed this btw. Something is gonna happen.