Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 810111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court to Decide if Schools Should Actually Base Admissions on Merit

1. Or when Yoshi said "Finally a qualified black candidate for president"?

Because that was my favorite line.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Or when Yoshi said "Finally a qualified black candidate for president"?

Yup, cuz Obama basically AA'ed his way into the White House but Cain would've been there fair and square.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Or when Yoshi said "Finally a qualified black candidate for president"?

Cain was a qualified person to run for President. He ran a business and Obama was a 1 term senator, community organizer, and has never run a business at all.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

People over state the importance of running a business as a prereq to political office.

The skills necessary to get stupid assholes to sell/service other stupid assholes aren't directly related to running a government of any size. You could run a businesses very well and never be exposed to things that would help you understand economics, social issues, international issues, US law,or a dozen other things.

The way some of you act, Me and SSJN are more qualified to be a president than Obama. All because I've ran an ebay store and he runs a real store. Would anyone seriously make that argument? Probably not.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Cain was a qualified person to run for President. He ran a business and Obama was a 1 term senator, community organizer, and has never run a business at all.
    Running a business and being the head of state really have nothing in common. The whole "running a business" thing is just a a way for corporatists to extract more money from a stooge.

Evidence: George W. Bush

6. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Even Cain knew he wasn't qualified. He was just trolling.

7. Real talk: If predominately black high schools put half the money they put into their marching band equipment into their teachers instead, urban schools would probably be a lot better off.

Some of the most drastically ghetto high schools I've seen still somehow manage to have humongous fleets of shiny new brass instruments, drum lines, and uniforms every year, and it sure as hell ain't the students' parents that are paying for those. Meanwhile, I went to high school in one of the richest neighborhoods in the state, and our equipment was all old broke-ass shit.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 02 Mar 2012 at 11:54 PM.

Not sure if troll/joking.

A brass and drum spending conspiracy.....

9. Nobody said anything about a conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Blame Nick Cannon.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery