Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Could Use a Roommate

I Could Use a Roommate

I could use a roommate. I know a bunch of you already, and a bunch of you I don't know but you seem pretty cool. We live about 15 minutes from NYC by car near a lot of highways and walking distance to a train that has service to NYC but it's a little erratic. It's like a suburban commuter train. Nice neighborhood and beyond reasonable pricing. If any of you were looking to move to the east coast or if you are already in the area and want a good deal please let me know. Our current roommate is moving out to live alone with her boyfriend.

We have a house. It's old but pretty nice. We are damn chill people, we like music, video games, cooking, and light drug use. Get at me if you are interested, or ask me about details.

Animals are welcome but we work erratic schedules so taking care of a dog would be tough unless you can handle it on your own. Couples are welcome too. Move in can be as soon as possible. There's a park right down the street too.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. If I live with you, could I suck your dick?

I'm black btw

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Get at me
    This is still a thing?

4. Not for any potential roommate of mine.

If I move in with you, can I repair car engines in your living room?

You should room with me, i'd be okay with that. I can show you the strange and wonderful world of rotary engine repair!

fuck yeah! fix'n things!

8. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    You should room with me, i'd be okay with that. I can show you the strange and wonderful world of rotary engine repair!
    You work on Mazdas?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Doc you should totally move in. We need more beer lovers.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

I think we already filled the large room up though but we still have the small room available.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie