View Poll Results: When is it acceptable to eat another human being?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Option 1

2 33.33%
  • Option 2

1 16.67%
  • Option 3

4 66.67%
  • Option 4

1 16.67%
  • Option 5

2 33.33%
  • Option 6

1 16.67%
  • Option 7

3 50.00%
  • Option 8

1 16.67%
  • Option 9

1 16.67%
  • Option 10

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cannibalism

1. Cannibalism

At what point is eating another human being appropriate? Has anyone here ever eaten another human being? Was it intentional or unknowingly? How did you feel about it.

EDIT: please read before voting!

When is it acceptable to eat another human being?

Option 1 when it is tasty
    Option 2 when it is nutritional
    Option 3 when it is war and symbolic of YOUR COMPLETE DOMINATION!
    Option 4 when it is war and respectful of your opponent not to be left to the buzzards
    Option 5 when it is necessary for eventual survival, no provisions are available in the foreseeable future, and the human is unwilling, but can easily be taken over
    Option 6 when it is necessary for eventual survival, no provisions are available in the foreseeable future, and the human is willing
    Option 7 when it is necessary for eventual survival, no provisions are available in the foreseeable future, and the human is already dead
    Option 8 when it is necessary for immediate survival and the human is unwilling, but can easily be taken over
    Option 9 when it is necessary for immediate survival and the human is willing
    Option 10 when it is necessary for immediate survival and the human is already dead

or alternatively vote HERE.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 24 Feb 2012 at 12:28 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. I ate my fingernail once.

3. Issei Sagawa (佐川 一政 Sagawa Issei?, born June 11, 1949) is a Japanese man who in 1981 murdered and cannibalized a Dutch woman named Renée Hartevelt. After his release, he became a minor celebrity in Japan and made a living through the public's interest in his crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. There's suppose to be a poll, but I guess Korian got the polls taken away.

Go vote HERE
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Oh Hey! It's fixed. My options were too long

READ THIS BEFORE VOTING!

When is it acceptable to eat another human being?

Option 1 when it is tasty
    Option 2 when it is nutritional
    Option 3 when it is war and symbolic of YOUR COMPLETE DOMINATION!
    Option 4 when it is war and respectful of your opponent not to be left to the buzzards
    Option 5 when it is necessary for eventual survival, no provisions are available in the foreseeable future, and the human is unwilling, but can easily be taken over
    Option 6 when it is necessary for eventual survival, no provisions are available in the foreseeable future, and the human is willing
    Option 7 when it is necessary for eventual survival, no provisions are available in the foreseeable future, and the human is already dead
    Option 8 when it is necessary for immediate survival and the human is unwilling, but can easily be taken over
    Option 9 when it is necessary for immediate survival and the human is willing
    Option 10 when it is necessary for immediate survival and the human is already dead

6. Option 3 is the only correct answer.

I've read about Issei Sagawa in several different books and he is indeed fucking creepy.

I very well might rather die than eat someone.

I'm pretty stubborn. If I really didn't want to eat the person, I wouldn't.

8. This is a great poll! I hear human's taste like chicken. Also, don't eat the brain. I'd also stay away from the liver. (which is my favorite organ! blast!)
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

I'll try anything once, especially if Icarus cooks it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

10. Oh Hey, Vice interviewed this guy! http://www.vice.com/vice-meets/issei-sagawa-part-1