Thread: There's A Girl Gamer Coming To Stay With Me!!!

There's A Girl Gamer Coming To Stay With Me!!!

Oh god you guys! There is a girl (a friend) who likes games who is coming to stay with me! She will be posting on my computer! I mean, she has a pussy and everything!!!

She will be posting soon! Bye!!!
    I took all your French Toast.

2. At this time, I would like to signal my intentions to chat up this female, and persue something along the lines that would lead to the promise of bodily fluids, until I realize that there is in fact no vagina to be had, only stank man hole...

Originally posted by mattvanstone
    At this time, I would like to signal my intentions to chat up this female, and persue something along the lines that would lead to the promise of bodily fluids, until I realize that there is in fact no vagina to be had, only stank man hole...

fUck! YOU! God, SHE IS REQAL!!! WHAT DO I HAVE TO FUCKING DO TO PROVE IT!!!! GOD!!!! JESUS!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MGS2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I took all your French Toast.

4. That was a very entertaining summary of the past month and a half.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Stibbons Guest
    I agree.

6. if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

zidane747 Guest

Re: There's A Girl Gamer Coming To Stay With Me!!!

Originally posted by Aurora
    Oh god you guys! There is a girl (a friend) who likes games who is coming to stay with me! She will be posting on my computer! I mean, she has a pussy and everything!!!

She will be posting soon! Bye!!!

Okay, that's about enough already. I'm sick of this shit. Aurora, I thought you and I were cool with each other, but then you go and do this. That was a low blow on your part, and extremely immature. Thanks a lot for joining the "in-crowd that makes fun of zidane747" Aurora.

8. I see.

9. ...