Page 1 of 15 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Black March

Black March

I'll just leave this here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330535901.154306.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	64826  

2. Fuck this.

Fuck you.

4. Saturn Japan

Josh the activist sucks. Also: Mass Effect 3 is coming out and no.

5. To go into it further: yes, I can go four weeks without purchasing media. Well, except for Sunday Times and weekly The Week magazine. Anyway, you won't get enough people to not do shit illegally.

Maybe I should double my entertainment budget this month to make up for a few idiots who support Megaupload over the people who actually create the content.

Morons like Anonymous should focus on the people who actually do wrong, as oppose to those who make mistakes while trying to protect themselves. The problem is a large portion of them probably are the people who actually do wrong.

7. This is a terrible idea because I'm setting up shop on the 25th to sell tons and tons of games at the MWGC
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Asking Americans to curb their rampant consuming for an entire month is almost certainly going to be a losing battle. But for what it's worth, I can get behind this. The music one should be easy, since I haven't bought an album on a major label in probably a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    This is a terrible idea because I'm setting up shop on the 25th to sell tons and tons of games at the MWGC
    Are you keeping all that money for yourself? Are you lobbying to censor the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Josh the activist sucks. Also: Mass Effect 3 is coming out and no.
    I do not care what you think about me

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Maybe I should double my entertainment budget this month to make up for a few idiots who support Megaupload over the people who actually create the content.
    You don't get it. Educate yourself on how the RIAA and MPAA work, then come back in here and correct yourself. I create content and I support this 100%

Facebook timeline photo if you want it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BlackMarchCover.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	64828  

Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    Asking Americans to curb their rampant consuming for an entire month is almost certainly going to be a losing battle.
    That doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

This is more than America, btw.