Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1st Official Japanese Mario Sunshine Review!!!!

1. Originally posted by Lucas Barton

:jest:
    Truthfully, that wasn't meant to be funny. As a writer, I'm very sensitive to bad writing, so I hope that came from a fansite or you purposely wrote it as a joke. If not, whoever wrote it should hide themselves away from the world until they take a class or something, like remedial english. Tell me you didn't write it, please Lucas.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

2. In tandem with a secret group calling itself "Teh Rebels", 4 people entered into an agreement, utilizing the standards from the 'da-di-du-de-do' group. Utilizing the latest in VR training, and passive watching, we formed a cell that was designed to spill havok, create drama, kidnap small children-adopt them and then turn them into supersoldiers for profit, and make ourselves laugh.

I know...it's amazing to fathom, by the likes of you, who are all under the spell of "Teh Rebels" and think the world is all well and fine, but I tell you all this to make what sounds like the most contrived, delusionary plot ever devised by man (well...the 2nd most, anyways), clear.

Stibbons, acting in concert with myself and Aurora and LB, replaced bahn's Wipeout Fusion review with Mario Sunshine words for laughs.

And fuck me gently with a chainsaw, it worked.

Mission accomplished.

3. Originally posted by AFX
    Tell me you didn't write it, please Lucas.
    god no.

Andy787 Guest
    This is, quite possibly, the very gayest thread I've ever seen. Congratulations, "Teh Rebels," I applaud your extraordinary display of gay.

5. On the contrary AFX, that review is one of the best I have read in a long time.

It's almost as good as Bahn's reviews.
    It's a mirror image!

6. Mission accomplished.
    ...yeah I guess so. Not sure what your point was to begin with, but I'll take your word on it.

Topic locked, and stop clutter-fucking the forum. Believe it or not, some people are actually here in the interests of having a bit of worthwhile conversation, and it's a real shame we have to dig through shit like this to find it.

7. Originally posted by AFX
    Funny, but I hope that isn't a review stolen from some other site or something, whether about Sunshine or really about another game, that's some of the most poorly written shit I have ever had the misfortune to read.

Heh. I agree, that's why it was replaced with the new link piku posted above (http://the-nextlevel.com/reviews/ps2/wipeoutfusion) - I am going to rehab tomorrow.