Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What's Out in Black March?

1. Got SFxT and said I would be done, but shit, two Silent Hill games in one month... =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Said it before, I'll say it again.

Got SFxT, and I'm done...unless I cave and get SH:HD Collection and Downpour.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Got SFxT and said I would be done, but shit, two Silent Hill games in one month... =/
    Three

4. Quote Originally Posted by jyoung View Post
    Always interested in a new Resident Evil game, but this one looks like another "Outbreak" style online co-op game.
    It looks like it's going to be a lot better than Outbreak.

5. Tales and Armored Core V for me. I was on the fence about AC, but news of From already releasing a significant balance patch pushed me over the edge.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Three
    Dang, don't have a vita for that one though. Haven't read anything about it either =/

7. Quote Originally Posted by alan_fatima View Post
    I was on the fence about AC, but news of From...
    Did not know. Interest is now slightly piqued.

8. Yeah. Here's the info. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/98494...ore-v/62046584

They say this one is slower and more balanced than AC4/AC4:FA and it's got multiplayer.

Mass Effect 3 is my only must-get. I'll definitely try the demo of Sine Mora, which I am now really interested in thanks to this interview. Ridge Racer Unbounded looks like it could be good, but I'll definitely need a demo or something to sell me - in six months or so when it goes on sale.

10. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    You're a lot more optimistic than I am, especially after Homecoming. Outside of the HD Collection, I have no hope of SH ever being worth a shit again (barring any far-fetched scenarios where Team Silent gets back together).

I miss the days when a new Silent Hill was something to be excited about.
    This isn't worth being excited about. I played it for about 30 minutes (or what felt like 30 minutes) at E3 and wasn't impressed at all. Rain, a few random puzzle bits, and I forget but maybe some monster hitting? It was pretty dull.

James