Thread: Dreamvision

Dreamvision

Here's a place to document the wacky shit that our brains come up with when left to their own devices. Let's keep these as short as possible, because dream explanations are boring within about four seconds.

I had two this morning:

1. I was dancing to a fiddle in a field outside of a trailer home, and thunder brings wind and rain. A second later, the flood and wind overcomes me, and I see the craggy rocks that I'm destined to hit. I close my eyes and smile just before the moment of impact.

I wonder how many times I have died in my sleep?

2. While talking architecture with another student, I see birds carrying a two-story brick building fashioned in the style of Louis Khan. I think to myself, flight would have been so much easier if we just fastened the feet of seagulls to whatever we wanted airborne.

2. My dreams are nowhere near that coherent. I'm not sure if I could even describe most of them, unless 'crunchy invisible space clouds' means anything to anyone but me.

3. I had an amazing dream a couple of weeks ago.

A woman was showing me an apartment I was thinking of renting when suddenly she bent over a chair and asked me if I would like to eat her asshole. I said yes, then she farted in my face with shit splattering out. Aurora would be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    My dreams are nowhere near that coherent. I'm not sure if I could even describe most of them, unless 'crunchy invisible space clouds' means anything to anyone but me.
    I am a very heavy sleeper. Noises that occur in real life are easily incorporated into my sleep.

An example: I returned from a trip in Peru just the night before. I was making chicken broth, and laid down for a nap. I was dreaming that I was in Peru on the bus, passing the acrid fertilizer plants that I saw just a week prior outside of Lima. The usual manufacturing plant sirens were sounding. Well, something woke me up, and I recognized the siren from my dream as my fire alarm, and the acrid smell of smoke was the thick haze in my apartment arising from the gooey, carbonized carcass smoldering in the pot where all of the water had evaporated.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    I had an amazing dream a couple of weeks ago.

A woman was showing me an apartment I was thinking of renting when suddenly she bent over a chair and asked me if I would like to eat her asshole. I said yes, then she farted in my face with shit splattering out. Aurora would be proud.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	133085705673-slow-clap.gif 
Views:	459 
Size:	540.4 KB 
ID:	64993  

There's more to dreaming than TNL erotic fantasies.

7. I had a dream that Kelsey Grammer kidnapped me and made me eat dinner with him every night. When my feigned enthusiasm for his cooking and discourse dipped below expectations, he'd get up and beat the shit out of me.

This went on for months until I dry humped his maid. I thought he'd find out and deal me a particularly harsh beating, so the both of us escaped across a frozen river.
    Last edited by A Robot Bit Me; 12 Mar 2012 at 06:53 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I had a dream that Kelsey Grammer kidnapped me and made me eat dinner with him every night. When my feigned enthusiasm for his cooking and discourse dipped below expectations, he'd get up and beat the shit out of me.

This went on for months until I dry humped his maid. I thought he'd find out and deal me a particularly harsh beating, so the both of us escaped across a frozen river.
    If that is not eventually made into a film, there is truly no justice in this world.