Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: A Week Ago, I Hugged This Man

1. I am too old for this argument.

2. E A - If it's on the battlefield, it's in Battlefield.

Now lets go kill some muftis *dudebro high-five*
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

Snake... do you think...

​that love could bloom on the battlefield?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I think they should make a war game where every time you die you restart with a new name under your health bar. Then at the end of the game, they show all the families that lost a son or daughter and then shoot to a death toll screen of how many people died to achieve your missions.

Or, you know, maybe make a mature war game that combines good FPS gameplay with some level of dept of story. People have told some pretty powerful stories using war as a backdrop. It is about time a war game stepped up and had a little dept. Maybe just a little bittersweetnes.

You do a lot of people an injustice by never ever touching on that but using their wars as the vehicle for your game,

5. QFT QFMFT

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I think they should make a war game where every time you die you restart with a new name under your health bar. Then at the end of the game, they show all the families that lost a son or daughter and then shoot to a death toll screen of how many people died to achieve your missions.

Or, you know, maybe make a mature war game that combines good FPS gameplay with some level of dept of story. People have told some pretty powerful stories using war as a backdrop. It is about time a war game stepped up and had a little dept. Maybe just a little bittersweetnes.

You do a lot of people an injustice by never ever touching on that but using their wars as the vehicle for your game,

6. Dept.

7. All he's asking for is a little dept. Leave him alone

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Snake... do you think...

​that love could bloom on the battlefield?
    Love on the Battlefield Pack - 1200 points

I am so glad Almaci quoted that post.

In what dept of water should you boil posta?

10. See what you hosers miss out on? All this and more is there for those who can tolerate the dept of buttcheeks.