Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Week Ago, I Hugged This Man

1. Quote Originally Posted by Almaci View Post
    Dude if you cant see WHY it is you who should shut the fuck up.
    Care to finish that sentence?
    I'm dying of suspense over here.

Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    "Things are bad. They should change. Don't ask me to explain. Fuck you."
    Have him say this while waving a NES cart with one hand and downing Rolling Rock with the other.

Million hits in a week on Youtube.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    You mean misogyny, and rightfully my ass. Since when is a community of millions responsible for the bad behaviour of one socially retarded idiot? The fighting game community is a lot bigger than just the retards and sycophants on SRK.
    Yes, there are plenty of awesome people in the fighting game community, but it absolutely deserved being called out like it was recently. It's like the Islam argument—most people who are part of that religion are good people, but when the extremist are also the ones who tend to get the most exposure, the community needs to stand up and disown those people.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Almaci View Post
    Dude if you cant see WHY it is you who should shut the fuck up.
    I can't believe anyone pays you to do anything. Probably why you ask people to buy you shit. I hope you die.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I can't believe anyone pays you to do anything. Probably why you ask people to buy you shit. I hope you die.
    I love how you have absolutely no problem telling people to "die". You're a charming person.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Why should I have a problem with it?

7. Seriously people its in my fucking opening post: From mad respect instantly I went to WTF this cant be happening to outright anger when I heard the applause and someone behind me saying yeah this is what we want not that bullshit from earlier.

8. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    Yes, there are plenty of awesome people in the fighting game community, but it absolutely deserved being called out like it was recently. It's like the Islam argument—most people who are part of that religion are good people, but when the extremist are also the ones who tend to get the most exposure, the community needs to stand up and disown those people.
    Thanks Shido.

Ramon I am part of the fighting game community, I know what it is like.
    Sadly its not just there.
    A friend of mine is a cute girl called Yang and she LOVES Gears of War, sadly she plays the game less then she would like to because of the abuse hurled at her. When she sees me or another one of her male friends is around she plays and when people hear us talking to eachother in this language they do not understand they get of her back for being a woman.

As a human being and a gamer you SHOULD be bothered by that
    Last edited by Almaci; 18 Mar 2012 at 10:09 AM.

Razor isn't a very good example of either.

10. EVERYONE gets abuse hurled at them online. If she can't take it, she should either grow a thicker skin, or take the fucking headset off.