Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: What Are You Playing (Spring 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I don't understand. The same shit happens as the rest of the game. I get surprised by a monster closet and press some buttons while some faraway person tells me what to do.

And yea it's the same sections. I beat Dead Space last year. This might be the jump-the-shark moment for the franchise.
    What the hell are you talking about? There is not a single enemy in the Ishimura section. The game pulls its usual tricks to make you think something is always about to jump out and eat your face, but nothing ever does. Since this is never true for any other section of the game, the tension stays constant for the entire duration of the level.

2. That's not true. At all. There are definitely enemies there. They pop out in that long dark hallway and Ellie says "it's not safe!" or something similar. They show up in the decontamination room next to the bench (same spot they popped out in the first game). They spring those seeker guys in that room before the captain's bridge. You are wrong.

3. You are probably going to throw a fit at the last section before the last boss.

I love both DS 1 and 2.

4. Dragon Quest IX: Really loving this game so far. Has a lot of surprising similarity to Dark/Demon's Souls, despite still being turn-based. Does anyone still play this game online?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Gungnir is so good. It's basically just the two or three great things about Yggdra Union woven into a (kind of) traditional SRPG, which is what Yggdra Union should have been in the first place.

6. Instead of having the worst battle system set up. I am glad to hear this.

7. League of Legends.

I'm so ashamed.

I blame Dave.

Add me if you play.

8. I just downloaded Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers. Seems like a cool game, EXCEPT IT KEEPS CRASHING on the first level!!!!