Thread: 2012 Fantasy Baseball

1. 2012 Fantasy Baseball

So, is there any interest in another year of Fantasy Baseball?

If so I think Yoshi can just restart last year's league, or if he doesn't want to be the comish this year I'll take over and start a new league.

The only thing we'd really need to change is putting a limit on roster moves and a decrease in "games started" for pitchers (maybe change it to innings pitched).

For a draft time I think anytime next Saturday or Sunday (31st or 1st) would probably be best.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. I bailed after like a month last yr. rotisseries a bitch. any chance you do h2h on yahoo?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

3. I'm awful at these. The last time I tried I think I accidentally drafted Frank Catalonotto in the first round.

I could take it or leave it this year. If it's H2H, I'm out. That's worthless for anything but football.

5. I've only played one season of H2H baseball and I thought it was horrible compared to Roto.

I think the reason most people don't like Roto is that it can seem like you're totally out of it 3 months into the season but what they don't remember is that a hell of a lot can happen in the 2nd half of a season and they could be right back in it by the end (if they keep up with their team).
    Last edited by Timber; 22 Mar 2012 at 06:30 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. If H2H means having a healthy league without absentee owners, I'm all for it. Just as long as it's handled better than that MLB.com business we tried a few years ago.

I'm trying a points league for the first time this year.