Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Is Ten Years Young

TNL Is Ten Years Young

I think today is the day? I'm not sure.

Anyway... You're old. Discuss.

2. Not yet. Bahn was the first one to register on the new forums and he did it at 1 PM Eastern.

Anyway, everyone came over from GameGo in October 2001, and these forums were already here, just smaller and on free hosting.

3. I was one of the 'fugees that came over during the Great Migration from GameGO!. Jesus, was that really in '01!? I still have my copy of GameGO! magazine's Premier Edition (lulz) boxed away somewhere...

Well, it's past 1 now. I'll raise a glass to 10 years of the new version. Salute!
    ...because without the bitter, baby, the sweet ain't as sweet.

4. Today's my 6 year wedding anniversary too.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. TNL is old enough for Mzo to fuck.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Not yet. Bahn was the first one to register on the new forums and he did it at 1 PM Eastern.

Anyway, everyone came over from GameGo in October 2001, and these forums were already here, just smaller and on free hosting.
    Yeah I was mod even back then..
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Hard to believe it's been that long.

The only memory I can still pull up about GameGO is how I had to resize a picture of a Mets logo to fit as my avatar. And then I remember it being a while before Stone told me about TNL so I missed the migration. 9 years for me since last Monday. But that's still crazy.

8. Not only was I a GameGo refugee, but I found my copy of the magazine while unpacking the other day and I'm resting my foot on it as I type.

James

9. Crazy. It's been ten years already?

Yeah, I'm one of the people who migrated over from GameGo as well. I have to admit that I haven't really posted on the site as much as I should. Over the years I just go through long droughts where I just don't feel like posting on any message board, then I'll start posting again. Despite the random times where I stop posting, I've always enjoyed, at least, reading through the boards. This will always be one of my favorite places on the internet.