Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes Pancakes 2 for Sauce Connector

I hope everyone enjoys their PSP copies when they ship in 2016.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Then you shouldn't have minded that she was already dead.
    MAYBE I DIDN'T.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    I hope everyone enjoys their PSP copies when they ship in 2016.
    To be honest, I probably wouldn't play it until then anyway.

4. Vic's a decent guy, but never ever ever do business with him.

James

http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/...date-4-19-2013

Okay, let's get the Bad News out of the way:
    So, after weeks of working to resolve a licensing issue that came up with the opening song to the opening animation literally days before it went live on PSN, we're still not close to having it resolved.

Our Solution (Good News):
    Rather than hold the game up even longer while we're trying to work this out, we are resubmitting the game (both digital and physical format) to Sony QA WITHOUT the opening animation and song. Once the rights issue is resolved, we'll put the opening back in, run it through QA again, and put it on PSN for everyone to download. This way, fans will finally be able to play the game, we can gauge interest and enthusiasm for our work, and it won't push Class of Heroes 3 into 2014 by waiting forever to release a finished Class of Heroes 2.

Note that the final opening animation may or may not include the original song. If we can't resolve the rights issue, we're discussing getting a replacement song from Acquire. One way or another, though, the opening will be put back.
    This is amazing. The wild ride never ends. I'm betting they never sort out the rights issues and the localized version remains opening-free for eternity.

6. It'll be okay either way.
    Donk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    It'll suck either way.
    True.

8. J-pop is serious business.

9. Just got this email:
    Presales for the Class of Heroes 2 PSP Physical + Digital version are OPEN. Here's the link to the purchase page:

http://www.gaijinworks.com/GW_presale_reg.htm

The Amazon "Buy" system only allows a sale of one reservation voucher per click, so if you want more, you need to repeat the process and check out for each one.

Thanks for supporting us along the way. You’ll finally be able to play the game soon, and with good support of this, hopefully other publishers will offer the physical+digital solution for PSP games!
    I just ordered mine x3.

10. I just went with one copy.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in