Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 919212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes Pancakes 2 for Sauce Connector

1. Not that surprising. Some/all of the previous ones did, or spin-offs or something.

2. Most of us who would potentially buy it probably already know about it, but Vic is trying to get enough numbers to make a physical copy of the PS3 version of Class of Heroes 2G.
    http://www.gaijinworks.com/
    If we can pre-sell at least 7,000 copies of a Limited Edition Physical PlayStation 3 version with a color manual, BD-ROM with color disc label, full color reversible cover insert, and a serial numbered hologram, we can do a physical release for $39.99+$4 shipping - shipped directly to you. At this time, all we want to do is gauge interest in this offering, so if you want to purchase this version, were it made available, sign up using the form below with your email address, your name, and the number of copies you want.
    This is neat because A) I really liked the game, one of the few I beat that year and B) Super limited RPG release? No potential there for resale!

This aspect also sounds neat:
    Some of you have asked about the game's production. The opening song and video is using the license we negotiated for the PSP version, but is now in high resolution. The Japanese version's original song is also licensed and user-selectable. This game features the very cool first-of-its-kind-in-PlayStation RPGs Dual-Screen play feature where a PSP or Vita can be used as a controller and their screen will display additional information relevant to what's happening on the PlayStation 3 screen. It's a very exciting feature we hope to see in many other RPGs soon! Check out the video below that demonstrates the feature, and be sure to select 1080p with the gear icon, then make the video full screen to see the details on the PSP/Vita screen more clearly.

3. Presales of the physical version of 2G go up tomorrow. yaaay
    Donk

Don't forget to preorder if you're interested at all in the physical version. I assume it's just me, Finch, and SSJN.

I want it because you can use the Vita as a controller.

5. Already ordered 3.

6. Hmm... order one of the lowest print-run PS3 games, that also happens to be an dungeon-crawl RPG? Can't imagine that appreciating in value.

According to Vic, from the forums- "Just about to pass 1700." So I'm guessing it'll top off at 2500 copies printed, roughly.

James

7. I believe that's where the PSP version ended up as well.
    I beat the game, but held off on the post game content until the patch was released.
    By the time it finally was, I had moved on.
    I'm excited to play this version though.
    Too bad you don't get the digital version as well with this one...I'll have to actually open one of them!

8. http://www.gaijinworks.com/
    At the end of the month, Vic is going to open polls to gauge the interest in physical copies of Summon Night 5 and Class of Heroes 3 for PSP. Just like the CoH2 physical release, you'll get both the physical psp game and a code for a digital download.
    I have the Summon Night game boy advance games and the DS version of them as well, but never got around to playing them. I remember Rem played through one or both of them. He seemed to like 'em.
    I'm sure I'll order a couple of copies of each if it happens, and I'm sure I'll give away the extra codes. But probably not to bums that won't play them. Even though COH2 had its problems, I really liked it. I look forward to #3.

I think the GBA games are a spinoff series, dunno how closely they reflect the gameplay of the main Summon Night games.

10. Yeah and i really liked the 1st one and never really played much of the 2nd for whatever reason! The Swordcraft Story games on GBA are dungeon crawling games with battle systems kind of like Tales games

The main titles are strategy rpgs.
    Donk