Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10202223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes Pancakes 2 for Sauce Connector

1. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    http://www.gaijinworks.com/
    At the end of the month, Vic is going to open polls to gauge the interest in physical copies of Summon Night 5 and Class of Heroes 3 for PSP.
    is this real life

2. Better than another terrible DC or Neo-Geo release.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    http://www.gaijinworks.com/
    At the end of the month, Vic is going to open polls to gauge the interest in physical copies of Summon Night 5 and Class of Heroes 3 for PSP. Just like the CoH2 physical release, you'll get both the physical psp game and a code for a digital download.
    I have the Summon Night game boy advance games and the DS version of them as well, but never got around to playing them. I remember Rem played through one or both of them. He seemed to like 'em.
    I'm sure I'll order a couple of copies of each if it happens, and I'm sure I'll give away the extra codes. But probably not to bums that won't play them. Even though COH2 had its problems, I really liked it. I look forward to #3.
    Summon Night 5 poll is up!
    Donk

4. Summon Night preorder is up!
    Unfortunately I spent what I was saving for three copies of this on one copy of Pulstar for my cdz.
    But maybe I'll still pick up one.

5. i got my copy of Summon Night 5 today. it came in a cool mailing box

(i stole the image off twitter but it's for the gaming site yossy hates because it's run by that guy he hates so i think it's okay)
    Donk

6. also i'm actually surprised Vic released it in less than a year. Vicstarter works better than Kickstarter!
    Donk

7. One of mine arrived today as well! The box got pretty hammered during shipment
    It's like Vic is trying to antagonize collectors. "Let's mail these in a sweet box. Even if they happen to make to people's homes without getting destroyed, there's no way they're getting these shipping labels off without tearing it!"

8. Cute! I'm jelly.

9. I really like the shipping box idea but i've already seen other people getting mad about it after Vic tried to explain it away as a thing he paid for out of pocket and that real collectors would use a hairdryer to remove the label. Oh well.

The real thing to get mad about is that the back is upside-down to the front. Sloppy, Vic.
    also i thought i removed the label without destroying the box, but nope, it tore it up just a little.

The translator's note section seems awfully confident that they'll still release more Summon Night. He seems to be doing really okay for this little operation he's running but it's hard to imagine this lasting forever off of a few thousand orders every year or so.
    Donk

10. Get a Summon Knight on a console that's not dead and he should do ok. Digital distribution first to get the bulk of the sales followed by physical gaming after to hit the collector's and it's probably a comfy little niche.