Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes Pancakes 2 for Sauce Connector

1. Well, when you put your 10K down for a dinner date with them you can ask them what the hell are they smoking.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    Wait, ok.

So this game is coming out no matter what, and this is just to fund a big, fat, stupid WD-style limited edition box set? And you only get it if you put down $59?
    That's about the gist of it, yes.

Stupid, innit?

Fuck this.

I should read more often.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. I'll also bet $59 this won't happen. But since I already have every big box fancyman edition PSP game, on the off chance that this happens, I wouldn't mind having another.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. What, ToHeart: Dungeon Travelers was not available?

The first game was pretty bad -- and what absolutely killed it for me is just how god-awful the UI in the game is. Going from Etrian Odyssey to this felt like peeling the skin from my body (and not in the good way that these games can encourage you to do sometimes). Trying to do anything back in town was a total pain in the ass, having to shuffle between ten different screens just to get a weapon upgraded.

I would be all for this if this was for localizing a good game (like Valkryia Chronicles 3 or Half-Minute Hero 2)... but Class of Heroes 2? Fuck that. I wouldn't even consider playing it again for free until they fix the interface issues.

Also, what the hell is with the structure? I would figure it's just Victor Ireland wanting an advance on the game... but the target is so astronomically out there that I can't even believe it's that, since the odds of them hitting it are roughly 0%. Does it really cost that much to make useless trinkets?

6. 7th Dragon 2020 or GTFO.

7. If this was for Clash of Heroes 2, I'd consider the ridiculous price.

Actually I'm lying. But I really, really really really want Clash of Heroes 2!

8. Just reading the descriptions about a OMFG SUPER DELUXE BEST EVAR EDITION makes me want to not ever give them a dime.

9. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    If this was for Clash of Heroes 2, I'd consider the ridiculous price.

Actually I'm lying. But I really, really really really want Clash of Heroes 2!
    Me too! Me too!

I still have to try the new characters available in Clash of Heroes HD.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. I'd rather pound nails through my dick than play another game with Working Designs "improvements."

Thank the good lord for companies like Atlus. Today's young chans have no idea how rough it used to be.