Page 1 of 28 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes Pancakes 2 for Sauce Connector

1. Class of Heroes Pancakes 2 for Sauce Connector

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...the-psp-system

Huh. So if you've played Class of Heroes, you know that it sure is some kind of digital game-like experience. I never got that far into it and it didn't seem very good, but i guess Vic Ireland probably thinks it's at least as...

i don't know.

Maybe the second Class of Heroes is better than the first.

But you know what? There will probably be stickers, and that last page of the instruction manual will be a rambling but enjoyable description of the translation process that will end with "Without you we're nothing." and i guess... that what good and...

Stickers. There might be stickers.

Look at this picture, you like that hat!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	class1.jpg 
Views:	802 
Size:	109.3 KB 
ID:	65185  
    Donk

I like both of those hats.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Me too. I'm betting $59 that this will not happen, and if i lose i'll probably get stickers anyway.
    Donk

4. Get the hell out of here

5. I knew you'd be really excited about a sub-par f-chan dungeon crawler translated by Working Designs himself!
    Donk

6. "lol yeah it was me. i entered 59,00$ and it put 5,9k O_o."

7. This isn't going to reach 500k I'm betting on. Not having the game download available on any of the tiers is retarded.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Also Class of Heroes 1 was a horrible game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I'm surprised it made it past the first $5k. There are much better games (probably) to go for than Class of Heroes. The digital version of the game is supposed to be happening anyway (lol WorkingDelays).

Okay

So i'm a fucking sucker for PSP games and i'm a god damn idiot for Working Designs games released long after a platform is viable. I secretly hope this happens and that i'm charged $59 at the end of April and that the game is delivered to my doorstep even if i know it's not as good as Magic Knight Rayearth on Saturn.
    Donk

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I like both of those hats.
    You would, hat fag.

You're gay for hats.