Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132325262728 LastLast

Thread: Class of Heroes Pancakes 2 for Sauce Connector

1. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Literally nobody bought a Saturn in 1997 for Lunar.
    A lot of people did actually since it was one of the most anticipated titles for the system RPG wise along with Grandia which was literally spammed in a lot of magazines with just how big the game was going to be for the Saturn. Along with the fuckup with SoA never getting the Vs. games over because of the whole RAM Cart mess even tho almost every motherfucker had begged Sega for that game series to come stateside and all we got were watered down PS versions of literally of all that crap.

Working Designs was just a drop in the barrel but people still supported them because they believed he would keep to his word. Hell even Sega themselves underestimated how badly people wanted a good RPG with that Panzor Dragoon Saga mess. They only shipped out a limited print run and sold out fully within a week I think before retailers were contact SoA asking for more copies of the game. The most painful thing about Panzer Dragoon Saga is we'll never see a remake of that game since Sega themselves "lost" the source code.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 14 Apr 2016 at 01:44 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

2. I bought a Saturn for Magic Knight Rayearth.

The 90s were such an exciting time to be alive. Kids today don't know what they missed.
    Donk

3. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I bought a Saturn for Magic Knight Rayearth.

The 90s were such an exciting time to be alive. Kids today don't know what they missed.
    Lunar was one of the main reasons I got a Saturn along with the perfect ports of CPSII fighting games.

4. I have to say I miss the days when consoles felt unique.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. The Saturn was the reason i ever played fighting games and why i started liking Sega. The Saturn was magical.
    Donk

6. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    The Saturn was the reason i ever played fighting games and why i started liking Sega. The Saturn was magical.
    The 2nd Version of the Saturn pad was one of the best controllers out there. The only thing I hated about the Saturn was the backup battery. If it died, any save data you had was lost. lol

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    Literally nobody bought a Saturn in 1997 for Lunar.
    I did. I'm still pissed it never came out.

Bonus ' memory of what happenned is odd.

If I recall correctly, wd dropped the game after Bernie repeatedly burned the company. And it culminated at e3, when sega had their booth put in a corner by a bathroom.

I don't know if that's a major snub at e3 but that was the official story floating around.

And nick rox was kind of a knob. Eternal blue on sega cd was one of the most polished rpgs released in the us at that time.

8. Eternal Blue on the Sega CD is still my favorite RPG. Yes, it probably wouldn't hold up if I played it today. I'm good with that.

9. It's been 9 days since I sent Vic a PM inquiring about the location of my second Summon Night package, and I've yet to receive any kind of communication.
    I'm about ready to side with BK now!

10. No! You made your oath when you drunk deeply of the cloth map...