Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 35678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Sega Hurting

1. That would be all of them unless you're a jerkface. They were well done and not expensive. Support a brother.

2. I hope they put Streets of Rage 2 on there. I mean, they probably won't now, but who knows.

3. I feel bad, but my first thought when hearing this news was, "This doesn't mean anything bad for Atlus, does it?"

At this point, in the West, Sega is that company that releases cool 3DS re-releases later than they should and... I guess a Miku game here or there. It's so sad how far the company has fallen, and what few contributions to gaming they still make, we can't count on them coming to the West.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Alien Isolation was bad ass​, I'm sorry it only sold a million.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

maybe they shouldn't have put out poorly made garbage under their main mascot? You don't see Ford release pintos under the mustang badge.

6. I wish they would start making Rancheros again but that's neither here nor there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    maybe they shouldn't have put out poorly made garbage under their main mascot? You don't see Ford release pintos under the mustang badge.
    It sure looks like Sonic Boom really hurt them, as their other stuff did alright.

Their relationship with sonic at this point is maddening. Why do they put out this shit and then expect it to save them? Either don't put any money into and make garbage, or put money into and make something good. Don't change shit and hope for a miracle. Fucking New Coke Sonic.

And it isn't like they don't own other franchises that people would pay to see. Release a new Shining force or something

Whenever it was that they decided Sonic should be exclusively a kids brand was when it all went to hell. I'm convinced Generations was a positive accident on the road to basically making Nickelodeon games out of the series.

On the plus side, mobile and PC (assuming those even stay distinct) is where everyone will be in 10 years or less, so at least Sega's now ahead of the game.

yeah, but most mobile games are garbage or ports.

Has there been a huge blockbuster game yet from an old company? I'm not talking micro transactions where you buy cards or energy packs or something. Like, a real game, that sells millions in the first week of release.