Thread: iPad 2 - 32GB for sale. Like new condition.

1. iPad 2 - 32GB for sale. Like new condition.

I wanted to give TNL a chance to take this off my hands before I put it up on eBay. I have a nearly mint condition 32gb iPad 2 wifi for sale for $400 shipped or I'm willing to play "lets make a deal" with a combo money / game trade. The item comes with the full packaging in mint condition, as well as the charging cable and AC adapter (most likely a brand new one since I haven't taken my 3rd gen's out of the box). Pics to follow soon, but the only issue with it is a tiny scuff on the back of the iPad that isn't noticeable unless you're looking for it.

PM me if you're interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Upgrade fever!

Good luck.

3. Thanks man!

And I wish it was upgrade fever. I actually needed to buy one for work so I could start optimizing sites and apps I have developed for the retina display. It's by far the best screen on any device out there, but definitely not a needed upgrade for anyone that has 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    or I'm willing to play "lets make a deal" with a combo money / game trade.
    Anything you're specifically looking for?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Don't sell it to Timber, he has enough money to buy his own And answer my PM while you're at it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. I don't have as much money as you may think!

Although I'm pretty flush with vidja games at the moment
    Last edited by Timber; 01 Apr 2012 at 02:47 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Translation: He spent it all on video games. Get thee to his sales thread!