Page 13 of 209 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

1. I agree with that. We arent going to see the likes of Halo or Crysis 3 on this. But this could turn into a great little indie machine. Get your Super Meat Boys and Binding of Isaacs calibur stuff here.
    Should be fully funded in the next five minutes.

2. WTF is roku?

3. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    I don't see this panning out much further than "play some Android games on a big screen!"
    Nor do I, but if it's comparable to other set-top boxes in its price range, open/moddable, and a cool way to play Android games, that seems like a good product, don't you think?

4. And done.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I agree with that. We arent going to see the likes of Halo or Crysis 3 on this.
    Though maybe not as far off as you'd think, either.

6. That logo in the beginning of the video scares me.
    Shit, i am excited for stuff like Mass Effect Infiltrator. How many games have any of you said, "This would be great if it had proper controls!"

7. Does it interact with the Pebble?

8. Only if you choose the $10,000 pledge.

9. So how many units do you think this has to move in order to be viable? I dont think too many developers are going to be swayed by a user base of 8,000. Or is the portability going to be so easy that the addition of "real" controls and big screen resolution wont add significant cost to a game?

10. I'm no programmer, but I wouldn't think it'd be a big deal to add support for different resolutions and control setups.

Especially since this controller has a touch screen built into it.