Page 188 of 209 FirstFirst ... 174184186187188189190192202 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 2090

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

1. The possibility of a Sega CD physical release has me interested, I've got to say. I'd back it without question if I knew that was the console the optional release would go to.

2. That looks *terrible*.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. You look terrible.

And so does that.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Deep in to some bootleg Commander Keen shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The possibility of a Sega CD physical release has me interested, I've got to say. I'd back it without question if I knew that was the console the optional release would go to.
    Just got home from work and watched 5 seconds of the video. That's all the voice acting I could take, so consider this post rescinded.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    That looks *terrible*.
    Yeah it doesn't look like a good game. It has like 4 art styles and none of them are well executed. The gameplay looks whatever. I can't get excited for something that looks like some old freeware shit.

7. The dithering in the cutscenes has certainly captured the look of early cheap 90s art programs, I'll give them that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Yeah it doesn't look like a good game. It has like 4 art styles and none of them are well executed. The gameplay looks whatever. I can't get excited for something that looks like some old freeware shit.
    But did we really need yet another charismatic, aesthetically cohesive stylized platformer for the TG? It's refreshing to see a game that calls out the Bonk's Revenges and New Adventure Islandses' "me too" masterpiecism and deliver the Keith Courage sequel we didn't even know we didn't never want.

Curious to see what follies befall him in "C++ for Busy People" Zones!

I was going to be nice and say nothing because these people seem really nice and enthusiastic and I'd like to buy them a hot meal but as long as we're being monstrous...

9. Fuck Kickstarter

10. I just backed Blubber Busters for $10.

Blubber Busters is a 2D action platformer with an emphasis on frantic combat! Fight through larger-than-life infections to cure what ails your gargantuan patients -- whether it’s bizarre bacteria, pesky parasites, malfunctioning mechanics, or aliens hitching a free ride! We found inspiration in games like Mega Man X, Super Metroid and Metal Slug.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.