Page 190 of 209 FirstFirst ... 176186188189190191192194204 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2090

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

1. No, please don't give me more free money, I have enough

2. The guys behind Steel Assault abandoned the NES look in favor of a kind of Turrican 2 Amiga meets Neo Geo thing. It looks so good. That sticky whip thing and the Contra Hard Corps. slide give me goosebumps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SA5.gif 
Views:	63 
Size:	3.83 MB 
ID:	79505   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SA3.gif 
Views:	68 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	79506  

I think you might need to see what Turrican 2 Amiga meets Neo Geo looks like:

Steel Assault went all the way to Master System.

4. It does kind of look like a Super Master System now that you mention it. And it's free of Gun Lord's eurostink. And widen that camera window, Gun Lord, goddamn. You're scrolling all over the place every time the character moves one pixel in any direction. I hope its creators have since looked at this.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    And it's free of Gun Lord's eurostink.
    Amen to that, though that knock on your door is going to be bVork, so get ready to duck.

I'm in no way endorsing Gunlord, as I've never played it, but it is just about literally what you described.

6. I'd think you'd be pumped for Steel Assault despite its retroism. Look at that cable! And how can you see that slide and not immediately want to needlessly use it as your primary/only means of movement like any gentleperson of taste uses SotN's backdash.

If you can cancel that slide animation with a jump I just oh man I could hnggggg

7. Gunlord's awesome. And even if you're a horrible person that doesn't like Amiga Turrican games, I think it's arcade-y/Neo Geo-ish enough to appeal to the Japanese gaming crowd.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I think you might need to see what Turrican 2 Amiga meets Neo Geo looks like:
    Butt? Is the answer "butt"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet since the search function doesn't work, but there's an Advance Wars spiritual successor in the works. It doesn't look like much so far, but I'm glad someone is taking a crack at it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...o34/tiny-metal

10. Night in the Woods released a new trailer.

Looks like it's coming out in January 2017.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.