Page 201 of 209 FirstFirst ... 187197199200201202203205 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2090

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

1. That spot about the Digital Press store made me want to vomit.

elaborate. Give me the hot gossip.

3. Did you see the amount of stuff in the basement? There's no reason for any store in this day and age to have 30 some odd boxed genesis 2 systems. Either they're hoarding the stuff, which is gross, or their prices are insane, which is gross.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Did you see the amount of stuff in the basement? There's no reason for any store in this day and age to have 30 some odd boxed genesis 2 systems. Either they're hoarding the stuff, which is gross, or their prices are insane, which is gross.
    Yeah I'd have to agree with this. If you're a store, You need to be making money which those boxed systems will sell for a decent chunk of change. Maybe keep 1 of each but 30 boxed systems is just gross.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Stuff like that seems pretty common to some degree. A few local places have stacks of the mario N64 games. Mario 64 is higher than Mischief Makers, and places have 6 or 7 copies.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    That spot about the Digital Press store made me want to vomit.
    If it's the digital press here in Jersey, then they have a real mixture of prices. Some stuff is really good, other stuff not so much. It's weird how they are, but the guy who owns it is also the guy behind the Videogame museum and was doing a touring show of video game history stuff.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I know who Joe Santulli is. Did some business with him in the early 2000s.
    I'm just saying from a store standpoint, all that inventory just sitting in a basement is unsettling.

8. For sure, and like I said they're a weird store. I've gotten some crazy ass deals there and laughed at some of the ridiculous prices they were charging for super common things too.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d-tactical-rpg

I'm trying to decide whether I'm excited or really excited about this. I don't know the developers, but this looks/sounds like it would be my jam.

Only 5 hours to go though, hadn't heard of it until now.

I like that "Violent Deaths" is a stretch goal.