Page 203 of 209 FirstFirst ... 189199201202203204205207 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2090

Thread: Kickstarter's All-purpose Speculatory Thread of Dreams

1. Starflight II was one of my favorite games as a kid, and Starflight on Genesis is one of the few occasions of the time where the console version heavily improves on an already great pc game. I'm interested.

I wish the new Star Control didn't look like it was gonna suck, but I'm doubting it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    I wish the new Star Control didn't look like it was gonna suck, but I'm doubting it.
    Due to a dispute over the IP there are actually two new Star Controls coming out. The sucky looking one is from Stardock, but the original creators are also working on a new SC of their own called Ghosts of the Precursors, of which not much has been shown yet.

It's currently the center of a rather nasty lawsuit, with Stardock claiming Fred and Paul not only don't own the IP but don't even own Ur Quan Masters. Fred and Paul on the other hand claim the rights that they sold to Atari (which were then sold to Stardock) amount to nothing more than distro for SC3 and the trademark itself.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 24 Jul 2018 at 07:18 AM.

3. look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Bloodstained still looks terrible.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. I get the feeling the better Bloodstained game is the one we already got.

6. That is probably accurate.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. After years of delays Toejam and Earl: Back in the Groove is finally out on Steam, PS4, and Switch.

Despite the long gestation time, the launch seems like a big success, with positive reviews, especially from existing fans. It's more or less a souped up remake of the first game, a highly replayable randomly generated rougelike that you and a friend can sit on the couch together and beat in a single sitting, so that's probably not for everyone, but it hits its intended mark.
    Last edited by Frogacuda; 01 Mar 2019 at 11:47 PM.

8. They're really leaning hard on that aftereffects plugin VHS effect, nice way to hide the dull graphics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    They're really leaning hard on that aftereffects plugin VHS effect, nice way to hide the dull graphics.
    The game doesn't look like that, it's just a commercial...

10. Clearly. There's a very dull game hiding under that snow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!